Skip to product information
1 of 5

Snufflebabe Vapour Rub - 35g

Regular price Our Price - £3.60 GBP
Regular price M.R.R.P -
Sale price OUR Price - £3.60 GBP
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Product Description

Snufflebabe Vapour Rub - 35g

Provide Instant Relief from Cold and Flu with Snufflebabe Vapour Rub

 

Snufflebabe® Vapour Rub is an effective and mild decongestant containing a gentle blend of Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol and Thyme Oil. The vapours from these oils help to ease your little one’s nasal congestion so they can feed more comfortably and sleep more soundly.

  • Suitable from 3 months
  • Helps decongest little ones, so they can feed and sleep in comfort
  • Nice and relaxing for little one

Directions

Infants over 3 months

Lightly rub a small amount of Snufflebabe onto upper chest and throat.

Alternatively, Snufflebabe may be placed in a tissue or handkerchief in the clothing. To eliminate the possibility of very young children transferring the product into their eye, the handkerchief may be tied to the cot just out of reach. Leave bed clothes loose, so that beneficial vapours emitted may be inhaled during the night. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.

Keep this carton as it contains important information about this medicine.

Ingredients

Active ingredients w/w: Eucalyptus Oil 2.0%, Menthol 1.5%, Thyme Oil 0.5%, Also contains: White Soft Paraffin

Warnings

Do not use:
  • On infants under 3 months unless advised by a GP, Pharmacist or Health Visitor.
  • On broken skin or apply around the nostrils of infants.
  • If allergic to the ingredients.

Side effects:
May include allergic reactions such as skin rash or reddening where the product has been applied. If excessive reddening or any other unusual effects occur, speak to your GP, Pharmacist or Health Visitor. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard

Do not smoke or go near naked flames - risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressings etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but not totally remove it.

Keep out of reach and sight of children.
If swallowed seek immediate medical attention.